Monday, April 19, 2021

Sleep

For the last many years, maybe about 5-6 years, I have had a pretty bad sleeping schedule. Well for me, it's normal but people usually sleep around 9-12 at night. The time I usually sleep is during the hours of 4-7 AM and I wake up around 3-4 PM. I like sleep, and it's nice to sleep but if I had a choice to not have to sleep ever I would choose it. It is "recommended" to sleep 8 hours a day for adults and if I sleep for 8 hours a day my whole life, then a third of my life would just be spent sleeping. I just think of the things that I can do with that extra time that is spent sleeping.

4 comments:

  1. I like your ambitious mindset :-) Spending a third of a day does seem unproductive but I learned throughout the years that rest and re-charge adds to the productivity of the other two-thirds of the day ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep is magical, but too much of it can contribute to frequent depressive episodes. If you don't have a goal for the morning, I know it's hard to get up at a decent hour. Even if I set my alarm at 8 am, I'll fall back to sleep if I have nothing to do. There is an alarm app I downloaded that requires me to solve math equations or take a picture of a barcode to shut it off. If you are not a heavy sleeper, try that! It's called Alarmy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleep is important and they do say the more rest the body gets the better it is for body. Also I know its not good to be in bed a lot because you can develop fluids in your lungs.That I learned when I was in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usually during the summer I would have sleep schedules like that, going to sleep at around 4 AM. Looking back to my senior year of high school, I would be going to sleep at 10-11 PM and waking up at 4:30 AM. I am clueless how I was able to function like that back then.

    ReplyDelete