Friday, April 23, 2021

Job Hunting

A while ago I have been job hunting for openings near my area. Unfortunately I had to hold off on the job hunting for a few weeks and I'm still holding off for another week or two. It's a good time to prepare ahead of time for the one thing I'm nervous about the most when it comes to job hunting. The interview. Communication is probably one of my weaker abilities, and when I become nervous, my brain and mouth don't work together. I remember reading Nooks post about her experiences and the interview questions that she frequently came across, and I have plans to prepare for those questions.

4 comments:

  1. Very glad Nook's post helps you to prepare for interviews :-)

    I am willing to help you practice interviewing virtually and bolster your communication ability if you like ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this Daniel! I wish you the best and I am sure you will do just well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I told Nook, I would 10000% recommend treating any interview as a flowing conversation. It also tells you a lot about the interviewer. If they are willing to engage or not can give you a great indication of whether you want to work there or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, I would probably go back and use Nook's tips for my future job interviews too.

    ReplyDelete