Saturday, April 17, 2021

Bogie

This is Bogart, or Bogie, which is what I usually called him. He is a dachshund and he loves to eat and sleep. It was my aunts dog. When she moved in with my family, she brought Bogie with her as well and most of the time she wasn't home so I was usually the one that was taking care of him, feeding him, showering him, etc. He was a nice dog, but he wasn't very energetic and never played with any toys. He just slept all day, and if you wanted to get his attention, you needed food in your hand.

5 comments:

  1. Bogart looks so peaceful sleeping :-) Yes, animals are definitely food-driven. I hope you and Bogart get along well ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bogie and I are the same being. That's all I love to do, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, love dogs I have 5 of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little guy Bogie is, he looks like the grumpy but cute type.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG he is such an adorable dog. How old is he?

    ReplyDelete