Sunday, April 11, 2021

MOS Excel (MOS-200) Exam

Just completed my MOS Excel exam and I passed! I was a little nervous for this one because the GMetrix reviews were difficult for me and it gave me the perception that the MOS Excel exam were going to be like it. Even though I happened to find Microsoft Word much easier to use than Excel, I ended up scoring higher than my last exam surprisingly. Anyways, I hope my other classmates were able to pass their excel exam as well. Onto the next one! : )

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on passing the MOS Excel certification exam, MO-200, with a higher score :-)

    Onto the next one indeed ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Daniel well done! I am happy to see all of my classmates pass the exams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Daniel! Sounds like you had a great and productive weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like my Excel exam went rougher than the Word exam, but like you I also ended up getting a higher score than Word too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on passing! I can't agree with you that Excel was harder than Words LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man let me tell you that Excel exam was a piece of work.

    ReplyDelete