Monday, March 15, 2021

Chill, Relaxing Music

Whenever I do anything, whether I am playing video games, studying, or lying down, most of the time I am listening music on Spotify. One of the genres that I typically listen to when I just want to relax and chill is lo-fi and instrumentals. As of recently, I just discovered that one of my close friends has put his music on Spotify. He makes nice calming lo-fi and instrumental music. If you guys enjoy this type of music/genre then you should definitely check it out. You can search him up on Spotify @Jerstin or you can use the link below.

https://open.spotify.com/artist/5UYbNzmvFB6wv8zXC0NukZ?si=X94tyZ7WT_6oC2XrPKaTLA

7 comments:

  1. How cool that your friend publishes his music and you are listening and supporting him :-)

    I like to have background music or video playing as I work too. Here's an instrumental piece that I listen to often: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7pQGvH1Ehw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lo-fi is so great to relax to and study with. Thank you for sharing your friend's music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is nice of you to show your friend support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever since DMCA strike Twitch.TV I unsub from Spotify and Youtube Music cause I just don't see the point of subscribing to those services if I can't use them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so hyper I feel like I function best when I'm listening to upbeat music. Otherwise I feel like I'll fcall asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked to listen to music when I was completing the Word projects, and I don't know if this happens to any of you but whenever I listen to the same song again, it just reminds me of the projects and I lose taste in the song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I really want to focus on something I listen to my favorite Video Game OS's and depending on what I am focused on depends on what kind of music I am listening to.

    ReplyDelete