Friday, May 14, 2021

MOS Expert

I have just recently passed my MO-201 (Excel Expert) and now I have achieved my MOS Expert Badge :D The Excel Expert exam was kind of stressful and difficult for me. The things that I struggled with the most is deciding what formulas I should use. The tasks just tell me what it wants done but sometimes I don't know how to go about doing it. Some require a combination of formulas (for example, combining a NOT function and an AND function to put into an IF function. But despite struggling on those tasks I ended up still passing. 

4 comments:

  1. And you passed with a respectable score!

    Well done Daniel :-)

    I am extremely proud that you are the first of my students to earn the MOS Expert distinction ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Daniel, congrats looking forward to passing mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, I am a little worried about the MO-201 too, it will be hard to create those formulas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! This is so cool. I was a little apprehensive about doing it for myself, but with you guys passing, I do not want to get left behind. So very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete